Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Pefect Weekend

My perfect weekend starts off with going to the farmers market for fresh produce.  This is what I got yesterday along with some naturally raised meats. 

Although we've been lazy, we should be enjoying this nice weather by being outdoors.  We drove out to Niagara for some hiking and much needed exercise.  The leaves have started to change colours but I think it'll be at its peak in two weeks.  Have to go back to take some more pictures.

Sunday is my lazy day!

3 comments:

dapan said...

wow.. toronto's best farmers' market! i wanna go!

Mags said...

Is it Toronto's best? I didn't know that...I just enjoy going there as it has what I need. Athough it is a little out of the way for me. You should check it out!!

dapan said...

according to the website, it said that's the best farmers' market! haha..