Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Addicted to Chocolate

Yes, it’s another posting on something chocolate. I can’t help it but I love chocolate...at least good quality chocolate. After using Pichet Ong’s Chocolate cake recipe as a base for my failed black forest cake, I fell in love with it. The cocoa-based cake is light, moist and delicious. I also had the perfect excuse to make this cake again since we were headed to a friend’s condo. I jumped at the chance to make the genoise to pair with my handy chocolate mousse recipe. This chocolate cake recipe is definitely a keeper in my kitchen. I had leftover sponge and mousse so I made individual mousse cakes. It doesn’t look that great as I was lazy and just pushed the cake out of the ring. Recipe for the sponge will be posted soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks SCRUMPTIOUS!! Yeah, I'm such a sucker for chocolate too...sigh...